My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Friday, September 03, 2004

Lectures to watch: 3.5
So as it turns out I really had 6 lectures to watch because they are recycling lectures from last year and they stuck 2 lectures in there with out saying anything. And then I only had half the notes for the biochem lecture, so I still have half of that to watch. Blah! But I got 2 and a half done, so that's good. The hurricane is still coming, but it looks like it is slowing down and weakening. This probable means that the next time there is a hurricane they won't let me out of school until it is too late to evacuate and I will have to ride it out in my third story apartment, that I'm pretty sure isn't sound enough to weather a hit, especially taking into consideration it's proximity to the beach.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.