My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Monday, August 30, 2004

Right now I'm waiting for the updated powerpoint slides for my lecture to print. I went on for a little while without them, but I really needed to make some notes, and I got to the point where I was sure I wouldn't remember what I was supposed to know when they were finished printing. It's taking forever, but I guess that's not uncommon for 12 pages. Pharmacy school really isn't good for deforestation prevention. Someone told me that if you take an empty ink cartridge to Office Depot they will give you a reem of paper free. Now it's not like a reem of paper is all that expenisive but if I'm going to be using this much paper and ink I might as well try to take advantage of a deal like that.
So, I have a question. Do you think that turtles ever get sore muscles while they have themselves pulled into their shells? Do you think that in times of crisis or danger they ever get tired and are no longer able to hold their little arms and legs in? Or is it more like it requires active muscles to keep their arms and legs outside of the shell, but then they walk around so much. Well gopher turtles do. Does anyone know?
I'm going shopping tonight, I haven't decided what kinds of things to get. It's really hard to come up with something for just one person that is easy to cook, and won't leave to many days worth of leftovers, doesn't make too much of a mess to make, and is relatively good for you. So that's another thing, does anyone have any food ideas? I'm talking mostly about dinner here, I have breakfast and lunch covered--mostly.
Okay, I'm done printing the slides, so off to watch class I go.

1 comment(s):

Thanks--I did get a couple pizzas, because those aren't usually messy to make and don't require too much work. I also got stuff to make pizzas for myself, because I always like the ones I make and I'm never sure if I will like the already made ones. I already have chicken, but I have a hard time remembering to take it out of the freezer in the morning. I'm working on it.

By Blogger Malissa, at 12:32 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.