My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Saturday, August 28, 2004

So I'm at the mall now, I had to come back to watch a lecture, I thought I had 2 but it turns out it's just one. The service here is great, better than at my apartment or on campus. Anyway, I had to post because, of course, since I'm sitting here concentrating, some wired guy had to sit at the table next to me. This man, whose cologne reeks, should have tattooed on his forehead, "DO NOT LET ME NEAR YOUR KIDS," since sitting down, an entire plethora of children have come over to talk to him, not so quietly, since I could hear them through my headphones, about topics that 8 year olds should not have conversations about. Example sentence I heard out of 8 years olds mouth through my lecture, "You just called me a freaking LESBIAN!!!" It's really not safe to dump your kids at the Crystal River Mall and leave them unsupervised, they've probably found friends like this.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.