My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Thursday, August 26, 2004

Today I have another lateish campus day. I'll be there until 7:00, and then I'll come back here, luckily I think that today is a lighter lecture day. I'm not really sure because the scedule is a little confusing sometimes, so I will wait and see what comes up on blackboard later. I'm going to try to find the fedex/kinkos again. Wish me luck. Today we have to watch a movie for our PSR class. It's called "The Doctor." And then we get our clinical pharmacology CD, and that is sceduled for an hour and we have to bring our laptops so I assume we will also get an information session on them. I think next week we start with our groups and labs, so it will be interesting to really get into the learning. We had a biochem assingment that is due on Monday. It took me a while to do it, and he didn't go over the stuff it was on in biochem so I was worried for a sec, luckily it was a little familiar, and I remembered that my Med Chem professor went over most of it. So I did the assignment based on Med Chem, I'm still not quite sure if I did it right, and a couple of the questions I was even sure exactly what I was doing, but I finally got answers for everything, I'm going to check with people today to see if they've done it and try to find someone who can tell me if I did it right or if I made everything up. It's possible. They have this rule that we have to do our work on our own and stuff, but then they keep telling us that we should help each other out, so I figure that since I did it on my own and then am going to check with others that it is okay. Besides, if you don't teach it to us in class then how are we supposed to figure it out?
Well, I have to go get ready to leave for campus, 1:15 is a good time to get there, the traffic isn't so bad, plus I don't have to worry about being late, and I can talk to people before things begin.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.