My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Thursday, August 26, 2004

Books I ordered today:
Textbook of Biochemistry with Clinical Correclations, Devlin, 5th ed.
Pharmaceutical Dosage Forms and Drug Deliversy Systems, Ansel, 8th ed.
Review of Organic Functional Groups; Course Packet, Lemke, 4th ed.
Pathophysiology, Porth, 7th ed.
Clinical Skills for Pharmacists: A Patient-Focused Approach, Tietze, 2nd, ed.

I also called and am having the fedex/kinkos place fedex me that course packet. I was going to try to find it again today but when I got downtown the traffic was busy, so I decided to just give it up. Anyway, all this stuff should get here the beginning of next week, I hope there are no problems. I don't know how this apartment complex deals with stuff like this. So I guess before I leave tomorrow I will stop in and just check with them, or I'll call them if they aren't open yet. I think I worry about too much stuff, it's just that when I don't it never fails that I should have.

I watched "The Doctor" and we got our clinical pharmacology CDs. I think there is going to be a lot of really cool info on that CD. And I stayed for the ASP meeting. They gave us food, which was good because I was STARVING. There was someone from the national headquarters there to give a little talk, I really liked it, I'm definitely going to join.

I was on campus early, so I was in the lab, and the lectures never got online and now blackboard is down, which they told us about, but I can't get in to see if the lectures ever went up and I have 4 to watch tomorrow, so I'd rather not have to watch 6. I hope it comes back online soon. I'm going home tomorrow, I hope that the connection at the mall is fast enough, 'cause I know our dial-up isn't.

1 comment(s):

Thanks, I'm going to try the mall, I'm pretty sure it will work, I've played on my computer there before. But I'm going to work on getting my mom to get roadrunner for when I'm home. But thank you for offering, and if it doesn't work I might take you up on the offer.

By Blogger Malissa, at 2:14 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.