My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Wednesday, September 15, 2004

AHHHHH!!!! So much to do. I can't even talk about it all now. I will tell you that my alarm clock is possessed. Last night I couldn't get it to play my CD, well not all the tracks anyway. Today I can't get it to stop. At first it came on and I thought, "hey, I didn't have that set for this time" and I checked it and it was set for this morning's time. I don't know why it did. For a while it would play a couple songs and then start at the beginning again. Then it would only play part of the song. Now it keep coming on and I can hear it spinning but it doesn't actually play. I even turn off the alarm, so it's not even set to go off in the morning, it is off. I don't know what is going on. I even unplugged it and then plugged it back in--that should have fixed it, it fixes everything--but it is still doing it. I don't know what I'm going to do.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.