My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Sunday, August 22, 2004

Went to Wal*Mart. It wasn't bad. But if the people walk like they drive we will have problems. My roomate just left, I hope that wasn't a publix uniform he was wearing, because I hope that he wasn't working while I was there and that I didn't just ignore him because I didn't recognize him, 'cause I just met him and wouldn't recognize him except that he seems to have a key to one of the rooms. Anyway, I would hate to think that I was ignoring him because I wasn't. I bought socks. And since it was raining I have to change my pants now because the legs are wet and that bothers me. I think I'm going to watch a movie, nothing has been on tv all day, and I set up my dvd/vcr last night so I might as well get some use out of it. I read the first part of a reading assignment, there are 4 parts and they are 8 pages long, so it's rough, but it's online which is good because I don't have any books yet so I wouldn't be able to read it if it wasn't. It's actually not too boring. I'm going to go eat some fruit right now, and if you're bored you could message me.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.