My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Saturday, June 19, 2004

Still not much going on. I haven't heard anything new from FAMU. I probably won't. I don't think I'll get in there anyway. I can only hope that one of my alternate lists pan out. But let's face it. It's not going to happen. Never in a million years would I have thought it would be this hard. Imagine if I had applied to med school. That was one of the reliefs when I decided not to go. I thought, well it won't be so hard to get into pharm school either. I was sure this was the way. Now I'm not so sure. I wish people would stop asking me what I'm going to do if I don't. I'm tired of having to tell people I haven't had any luck yet. It's embarrasing. It's as if everything I worked so hard to accomplish up to this point doesn't matter. I feel like when people ask and I have to tell them that they think, "Yeah right, look at her, she couldn't get in. What was she thinking?" If I really had been so successful up to this point it shouldn't be this hard. I feel like it doesn't matter. Like it doesn't matter how hard I worked, or how well I did because no one will believe it anyway. If I was someone else and heard my story I wouldn't believe it. I mean, how hard could it really be? Not as hard as it seems to be anyway.
I'm tired of thinking about it.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.