My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Monday, June 21, 2004

So I heard tonight on the news that a judge ordered that Abu Ghraib will not be torn down, as Bush wanted, but will become a crime scene. I can't tell you how excited I am that there is some small chance that People will get in serious trouble for this and that the whole thing might come around to bite Bush in the Ass. Of course, his people will probably concoct some way for him to stay in the clear if they have to blow up half the world to do it but I was happy that there is a teeny-tiny chance. It probably means that I'm not a very good person that I would hope that some people's misfortune (to put it mildly) would reap such rewards but what's done is done, and there is nothing that can be done at this point to take it back. I just hope something will happen and we won't have to spend another 4 years with him as president. At the rate he is going there won't be much left of the world if he stays in control.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.