My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Sunday, August 22, 2004

Color me BORED
I haven't done anything today except eat, watch tv and play on my computer. I was going to go to wal mart at about 1:15, because I figured at that time people would be done with lunch or still at lunch. I didn't want to drive in the traffic, it's difficult to get into wally world here, the turn into it is in the turn onto atlantic, which is always backed up. But it is raining, not hard, just a sprinkle, but I don't want to carry my stuff in the rain. So I'm going to wait for a bit and see how it goes.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.