My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Monday, August 23, 2004

So I'm back from my meeting now. It didn't last long--5-10 minutes tops. But the drive there was good, in fact I was going to post about it while I was there on campus using their wireless internet but there were so many upper class people there watching lectures I felt like I would be being lazy if I wasn't doing work, so i just read a reading thing that was assigned. Anyway, for the meeting she just asked questions like where you in jax before you came here, and where were you, and are you working, are you going to get involved in something. Turns out she spend a year in Homosassa when she was in middle school, went to lecanto, and lived in sugar mill woods. Cool. Anyway, because I didn't post like I was going to I think the gods decided I needed a little reminder of their power and rained on me. I'm not talking about a spring shower here. I'm talking it rained so hard that traffic on the interstate was brought to about a 30mph crawl. And this was not rush hour time, we had been traveling pretty good until then. But actually over all the trip wasn't bad at all. I just keep telling myself, "see, it will get better, you just have to get used to it." Anyway, I have to go watch like 3 lectures now because they weren't online until after I left and by now they are probably all up or will be by the time I'm done with one and move onto the next. But after that I'm going to publix to get a sub for dinner, the rain made me not want to cook or do anything requiring motivation. So lectures...Here I come!

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.