My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Tuesday, August 24, 2004

So I went to Wal*Mart to buy hear phones and also a hole punch so I could put all the powerpoints I'm printing into the binders I have. I also bought a reem of paper and some more hangers. Now I can hang up ALL my shirts. 2:00 is a good time to go to Wal*Mart, not too much traffic.
I am now done with all my lectures for the day, so I have to find stuff to do to fill up my time. People should post more so that I can read all about their lives, mine is boring, I need some vicarious living.
I need to review Biochem though because I've always hated pKs and pHs and stuff having to do with logs. Blah! Plus whenever he was lecturing from the slides the camera people just showed a picture of the slide from the computer, so when he was saying "this" or "here" I had no idea which "this" and "here" he was talking about. I hope they work on that so I can see where he is pointing. It also took them a long time to change from slides to the chalk board so sometimes I wasn't sure which equation he was talking about. So I want to go over it again by myself just to make sure that I was guessing which "this" and "here" he was talking about correctly. Wow, I hope that sentence makes sense to other people.
I called fedex/kinkos to order my course packet and the guy was like, "you don't have to order it, they are already made up." Which I figured they would be (that's they way they were with USF and ProCopy) so I don't know why they would tell us to order them ahead of time.
I talked to Heather Monday Lamb the other day online, she sounded really happy, she also wanted to know what Marissa thinks of Fort Campbell because they are thinking about trying to transfer, so now I have to remember to ask Jenn the next time I talk to her. I talked to Jenn last night for a couple minutes to wish her happy birthday, but it was late by the time I was done with my lectures--we not really--like 9:30--but anyway she was getting ready to go to bed, but I guess I would be too if it were my birthday and my husband was leaving in the next day or so. So anyway I didn't have time to ask.
My aunt and uncle have AOL for her ISP and they get into personalizing everything. Right now whenever they come online and go offline it makes this high pitch caw noise (like a bird), it scares me to death everytime I hear it because my sound is permanently turned up so I can hear the lectures. So I finally just made it so everyone has the door, so much better. When I got back with my headphones I wanted to try them out and make sure they work. I decided that I will always use them because it's like putting blinders on, I concentrate so much more, and distractions aren't so distracting, and it's almost like being there, except I can watch them in my pjs if I want, and the picture is so small. So it's not like being there but I like it better.
Also, I still need to know how to get wireless. I have ethernet and want to get something that will make it wireless, how to I do this. If you think you know I put more specifics at the end of the last post. Please, please, please share your knowledge with me.

2 comment(s):

I'm working on changing the template. I don't know why the font is so small, it wasn't that way when I previewed it. I will work on fixing it, though without a cause it may be difficult.

By Blogger Malissa, at 6:52 PM  

No. Well, he's not disfigured or anything, but no. And, for the most part, he barely speaks.

By Blogger Malissa, at 8:24 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.