My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Monday, August 23, 2004

So the first day is almost over. I watched all the lectures. It wasn't too bad. But by the time I got around to starting the last one I was a little worried I would have a hard time doing this but once I got into the lecture it went pretty fast. They are only like 50 min. long. Anyway, I haven't really needed the books yet, but I need to get to the fedex/kinkos to pick up that packet because it has all the powerpoint notes for the lectures. But they didn't follow power point so I'm not sure how that works, maybe it is just outlines and I misunderstood. Anyway, it was okay. Of course I'm sure that I will get lazy later in the semester and in a couple years I will have a real problem with it. I'm very determined to succeed at this even though sometimes I do think, what have I done? But I really know this is what I want to do, I would just rather not review chemistry, or anything else that was hard. I mean, can't I be done yet? I've been doing this FOREVER. I would go to the campus to watch the lectures because then I could make myself do it on a schedule but did I mention that I HATE driving in this traffic? Hmmm...Maybe I will look for a Panera. But I don't know if there is one close enough to stay out of the traffic, it seems like from here everything is either downtown or at the beach. I guess the beach isn't too far but that doesn't mean that it can't get far in the traffic. Ahhh!!! Eventually I will get used to it. Then I will have to be careful not to run over the old people when I go home. That could be a problem. Also I think everyone should post more often since I will now be permanently linked to the computer, that way I have something to do during my down time. So...get on that people!

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.