My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Tuesday, May 04, 2004

Somebody's ready for a Baker Act
So today was the last final. If I don't get into pharmacy school it may be the last final I take ever--or at least for a while. When I think about what that means I really wouldn't mind taking a whole lot more finals---So let me in people!
Anyway, it wasn't stressful, I didn't study until right before the exam and I forgot he said that last day that we could have a notecard, but I got there early so I had plenty of time to make it. A lot of other people forgot too. Luckly I had some extra notecards from microbiology. I counted up the points that I was ABSOLUTELY sure that I got right, and I got enough to get an A. I just hope I wasn't wrong about them and completely bombed the class. I totally hated econ. I was probably the most boring subject I've taken. And I didn't really think I got a lot of the concepts, but I did okay on the tests. I think maybe the professor and I just weren't on the same wave-length. I think I mis-took most of what he said, but it was common sense enough that I got it. Does that make sense?
I think anatomy went well. I'm expecting all As. I need them. Most people wouldn't consider my GPA anything to sneeze at but it is at the lower end of the range for acceptance into pharmacy school and my science GPA isn't great because the only two Cs I got in college are factored into it (social science stats--which I still contest because I would have done better if I had a teacher who taught what he tested on or at least assigned a text that touched on the subject--and Organic Chem 2, which I deserved and was thankful for).
I need to find out for sure really soon or I'm going to go crazy. Actually I need to find out that I got in soon or I will go crazy.
Now I have to remember to have my final transcripts sent. Maybe that will be the turning point. Maybe the will see these As and think, "now that's a girl we want." Maybe I'm already crazy.
Tomorrow I am picking Jenn up at the airport. Her man was supposed to come with her but at the last minute he couldn't get leave so he's not comming. I know she was really upset. I would be too. He was supposed to ask for her hand and all that jazz (even though he already took it). It's probably better though because it will be less likely to slip. I think it would probably really hurt her parents to find out she got married without telling them. It might be better if they never find out and she just plans things as if they are getting married for the first time when they get married. But I don't think that will happen.
It's probably a good thing that I have this blog. If I didn't I would probably drive everyone insane with my worrying about school. This way I only drive myself insane.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.