My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Thursday, April 22, 2004

Econ Update
Well I think that Murphy's law worked. The professor only called on me once today--and I think it was probably because I whispered the answer to myself and he probably saw me--or maybe he didn't and he just called on me because of my designated question answerer status. In any case it was only once. Other than that he only asked two other questions which were answered voluntarily by the only person in the class who seems to actually have wanted to take the class--I'm pretty sure every other person who is in there actually needed to take economics for some reason. Anyway, I also found out that our last lecture was today, so I guess I saved this grand experiment until it was too late. But it's okay, because you know what last lectures mean? They mean the end of classes. That's right--one more week of regular classes and then finals week and I'm DONE. Please let me get into a pharm. school.
The waiting is bothering me.
I had an anatomy test yesterday. The urinary system. Who cares about the urinary system? I'm pretty sure that not a single person in my class did. I always go to the library before the test to study, and everyone there was having a hard time studying for it. We were running through practice questions and we didn't get very many right at all. It was kind of sad. I think we normally do much better. Anyway, I didn't feel very good going into the test, but after taking it I feel pretty good. I may not have aced it but I definitely didn't fail it. I hope.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.