My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Sunday, May 02, 2004

So...Ask me where I've been.
No where.
But this is what has been going on. In this order...sorta.
A while ago I was stuck working on school stuff--not any fun--take my word for it. But now I just have two test left and I'm done.
Brook and Jack are buying a house. They have to wait for probate but they should be in the house by about the middle of the month (I think). She sent me some pictures, it looks like a nice house, and she said it has a nice yard with some paths in the garden for her gnomes. I think it will be perfect for them.
Lori decided she wanted to have a baby--well actually she decided it a while ago. But she was getting herself all mentally prepared and all. Maternity clothes, baby clothes, and pooh bear decorations.
Jenn got married. She didn't tell anyone. She got married on a Tuesday and didn't tell me until the next Monday. No one knows yet. Well except for my mom and Lori, and probably Gene. I think it will come out this week while she is here for Marissa's wedding. My mom thinks it will be accidental, but I figure it will just come out--either that or I will say something--I hope that doesn't happen. She tried to use my wedding rule (which was no one was allowed to be married for one year after Lori and Sarah's weddings--I needed a break) as an excuse for not telling me--but that is NOT gonna work! And I'm still not sure if I really believe that it is true. I might have to seeing the marriage certificate to believe it.
Lori decided she really isn't ready for a baby yet. I think that is probably a good idea, it will give her time to be married for a while. But I think this may change back and forth for a while. At the time she decided she was mad at Gene because he wasn't doing his part--not helping with the cleaning or anything. So she was mad and decided she didn't want to do everything AND have a baby with 3 am feedings and poopy diapers. So I figure it will change when she isn't mad anymore, and it will change back, and forth, and so on until it isn't a question anymore. But I hope that when it happens she was meaning for it to happen--for sure.
Jenn's mom called and asked me why I didn't return the RSVP card for Marissa's wedding. I told her it was because I didn't get one. I didn't even think I would be invited. I've been friends with Jenn for years and have therefore known Marissa for a while, but I really didn't expect to be invited to her wedding (oh, and Jenn and Marissa are sisters in case that is confusing), so I was suprised when she called. Anyway, I said I would be there, and she was going to send me another invitation so I would know when and where, but I didn't get it yet. Then of course I realised that my mailing address and house address are different, so if she sent it here it might not get to me. But most of the time the mail man knows and will just put it in our box, but if it was the alternate guy, he might now have picked up on it yet. So I think I will have to call and see about that. But anyway, it just caught me off gaurd when she called because I hadn't expected to be invited, and because it was early in the morning and I wasn't up yet, and because Jenn just got married and didn't tell anyone and I was like, "oh...why is Jenn's mom calling me?!?"
Yesterday I got a letter from Mercer. I didn't get in. But I'm on the alternate list. So I guess if a bunch of people get sick and die I might have a chance of getting in. For whatever reason I am not as upset as I thought I would be about it, even though I'm pretty sure this means I won't get in anywhere else either. Maybe because I already had a feeling because it is getting so late. And maybe also because I still have a chance to get into somewhere else and a small chance of getting into Mercer. I really want to here from UF. It's driving me crazy because when I called they were already sending out letters and would be until the middle of the month, and I feel like because I haven't gotten one yet I must be getting a rejection letter, because they probably send out their acceptance letters first. Maybe it just hasn't sunk in yet. I feel like it's a sign though. Like someone is saying, "Give it up Malissa, you were never supposed to make it this far in life, your not supposed to go any further, this is where you get off...Deal with it already!"
I went shopping today. I needed clothes, and I needed something to wear to Marissa's wedding, I hope what I got was nice enough. I wasn't happy with anything I saw today. And every store in the mall was really hot. Also apparently the Kay Jewler's at the Paddock mall got robbed today. Seems like someone ran out of the store with something. They were fingerprinting the store, and all the other jewelry stores had police stationed in them. When we walked by one of the stores someone was saying something about a 20 thousand dollar diamond ring, but I think that was probably wrong because I think they would have been a little bit more careful with that, and I'm not sure they would carry a diamond that big there. 'Cause I like Kay's and all but if I was going to spend 20 thousand on jewelry I would be at Tiffany's.
I've noticed all the light in our house has a yellowing effect. It bothers me.
My foundation color is covergirl's classic beige--at least that's as close as I can come to my color. And that took a lot of trying different colors in different light, it's a good think they sell those trial things.
I've started to grow my nails out, I thought about getting acrylics, and then I thought about gels, but I decided that for now I would just let them grow.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.