My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Thursday, March 18, 2004


NEWS, NEWS, NEWS!!!
I got a letter today. Guess what it says. No, guess first. Okay, fine. I got an interview at Mercer Southern School of Pharmacy. So I will be in Atlanta on April 7. YEA!!! Of course I know that this doesn't mean I'm in or anything, and I know that this is late in the game and most of their spaces are full so I have to be amazing in the interview. But I'm really happy that I heard something and that they thought I was good enough to get an interview. I've been reading all these possible interview questions. My only real concern is the essay. Does anyone have any ideas what the essay might be on? I can probably do most current affairs. The war, Martha, Same-sex marriage, abortion, etc... My worry is that they'll ask me to write an essay on professionalism. I've seen that question in a couple places and I'm not really sure what I would say about. It is what it is. What is it that they want to hear about it?
So does anyone know? Anyone have any tips on what I should expect? Anything I should have with me, or find out ahead of time? General words of wisdom and the like? I'll take anything.
YEA!!!

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.