My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Saturday, March 27, 2004

I haven't been posting lately because I've been lazy, and whenever I'm online I'm too tired to post. So today will be short too. Sprint made me mad. They totally messed up our bill, the plan they had us on was not even remotely close to the one we requested. And the service isn't very good around here. So we took the phones back. At first I felt bad because I know they work on commision, but when I saw how wrong the bill was I decided I didn't really care. Anyway, we went with alltel again. I got an Audiovox 8410 or 8140--I can't remember which. I like it so far and we know the serive here is good.
I'm still really nervous about my interview with Mercer and hoping that someone will surf by and help me out by telling me what I should expect. I've looked all over the internet but I would feel more comfortable if I heard it from the "horses mouth," or one of those other cliches (stick an accent on that e for me).
We got a bunch of stuff done today besides getting our phones arranged. So I'm tired and going to bed now. 'Night.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.