My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Friday, March 19, 2004

I dropped my phone a couple days ago. At the time the whole thing came apart but I put it back together and everything seemed fine. But the next day I realized that the antennae was broken, it came out and I couldn't get it to stay in or pick up a good signal. So since the contract was out we went cell phone shopping today. We decided to go with sprint because alltel (the company we used to have) doesn't give as good a deals to current customers. They give new customers preference. So I got one of the new camera phones and I get vision for 2 months. It's really cool. And even after the two months I can still take pictures and use them as the screen saver or for caller ID. It was on sale--so the price wasn't too bad. It took me a while though to figure out how to make it ring and vibrate at the same time--but I figured it out. It's harder to figure out than my Nokia 5185 was, but it also has way cooler features. Mom got the samsung that they had on sale and figured it out faster than I figured mine out. I think she was worried at first because she wasn't sure if it would be easy to work, but the girl that sold us the phones said it was easy, and I think mom is happy with it.
Tomorrow we are going to drive around to make sure the service is good around here. We have two weeks to be sure that everything is okay.
I have voice mail for the first time ever--so YAY!

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.