My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Tuesday, March 16, 2004

I'm bored. Suddenly I've stopped the majority of the worrying I've been doing. It's as if I've gotten used to the horrible in between place I've been in for the past year. I finally realize what I've been trying to tell myself for a long time. There is nothing I can do about it now, I just have to wait and see. There are still times when I am either sure that I will get in or sure that I won't, but it's different now. I'm bored. Occassionally I worry about a class, but even that is not the same as it used to be. I'm worried that this stint at community college is going to seriously hurt me in the long run. I will forget how to be a student at a real school.

So, to be completely clear, I haven't heard anything back from any schools. Except Mercer, they sent an e-mail saying they are reviewing my application. Since the deadlines just passed for two of the schools I figure it might still be a while until I hear anything. I just want to know. And when I say that I mean I just want to know that I got in.

I figured out one of my bugs in microbio today. One is Staph epi (I hope) and I'm waiting on the VP test to find out what the other is. Hopefully I did everything correctly.

I have a big take-home test and two term papers to do over spring break. Whoopee! I didn't have any plans anyway.

I dropped my cell phone the other day and at first I thought it would be okay--everything went back together like it was supposed to, but the next day the antennae came out. So I'm going to have to get a new one. My contracts up but I'm on a family plan with my mom and Nikky, and Nikky's contract still have a month on it. Anyway this weekend I'm going to go with mom to pick out a new plan/contract/phone. We'll probably just let Nikky use up her contract and add her next month, but we're going to try to stay with a family plan because if all goes the way I want it we will all be in different places next year and it will be nice to be able to talk to each other for free anytime. But I need a new phone, 'cause a cell phone isn't any good without service.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.