My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

My "stuff I want" list is so huge but really right now I'd go without it all if I could just get Cs and higher. No Ds!(or Es). Please!
Please. Please. Please.Please.

How is it that I never foresaw this much trouble? It really doesn't help to be told not to study too hard when you know you'll be lucky to pull a C. When you know that all you need are 3 more Ds and then your whole world stops and halfway reverses. A whole year wasted. It just makes me mad when people are so sure I'll do okay. As if they know my test scores. You have no idea. Placation doesn't help. It makes it worse, because then I have to think about what I will say when I have to take this year over again. I think the very worst part would be the learning the new people. Finding new study buddies and figuring out who to ask when I have a question. The knowing that everyone knows that I'm the dumb one.

But since no one is going to give me the option to either pass or get some of the stuff on my stuff I want list I'm going to write my list.
The stars denotes stuff I'm probably going to buy.

Possibly 2 skiens. *For a scarf for Jenn (and maybe a second scarf for someone else)
2 Skiens for a pair of socks for me.
And, I also want some pink variegated sock yarn for some breast cancer awareness socks that I found a pattern for and have e-mailed Brook to beg her to teach me to knit.
And I have a pattern for a shrug, I just can't decide what to do it in.
And I have an idea for a shawl/poncho but I have to find a yarn for it too.
...
And I'm worried that if I order it I will then incur the wrath of the universe and most definitely fail, so maybe I'll just wait until grades come out to decide.
And I'm tired now, so I think I'll sleep and think more clearly in the morning.

Oh, and I just got an e-mail from the Ozarktwist people. They received payment and will ship my hooks Friday, which means they will hopefully be waiting for me when I get home.

I hope everyone has very specific Christmas lists because I'm not really very creative this year and I don't have very much time to think up great things.

2 comment(s):

typos galore. I'll fix them later maybe, until then, you can just guess what I mean.

By Blogger Malissa, at 11:25 PM  

Having achieved what you have so far in your life, you don't have to worry about anyone doubting your intellegence or ambition. And even if it does take a little longer than you planned you will still achieve your goals, and that is something we all envy.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:16 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.