My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Friday, December 02, 2005

Out of Control

So, I didn't post as often as I thought I might, but it was mostly because I was trying really hard not to hyperventilate. It was horrible. To much stress. But on the up side I paid way less than I thought I was going to have to. I got the pretty turquoise and ruby one, and the natural nutmeg one. I'm very excited to get them, and I only have to pay shipping once. Such a relief that it's over. Talk about 72 hours of suspense. But then tonight they posted this one, and I probably wouldn't like it except that I'm a Gator, so I think I might need it.

1 comment(s):

I LOVE that one! Thats great! Win that one! lol..

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:00 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.