My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Saturday, December 03, 2005

Still so excited about my ebay win and can't wait to see my new hooks. Only 2 weeks to go.

But mixed in with my win is bad news that one of our cats is sick. There is nothing I can do from here, and it's just a waiting game to see what happens next. At this point he needs to eat, and since he hasn't had a problem with that before I'm hoping that it won't be so much of a challenge, at least not an impossible one. So, as I said, we wait and see.

On my end, I have a bunch of finals that are scaring the bejeezahs out of me. The name of the game here people is, "No Ds (or Fs(or Es, as UF calls them))!" We'll see how that goes. I really don't want to have to repeat a year. Not only is it a big giant waste of time and money, but I can't imagine living through the embarrassment of explaining to everyone why it will take longer, as it is when people ask how much longer they get this look when I tell them like, "So...you're just never going to finish school?" So...No Ds!

Bed now.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.