My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Saturday, December 03, 2005

I read a lot of blogs. A while ago I was reading a mommy blog that led me to a adoption blog which brough up some issues and led me eventually to a surrogate mom blog. And I was like, "whoa, there's a whole community of surrogate mothers out there who are blogging?" Of all the things I would have thought I could find on the internet that wasn't in my realm of thought. But very interesting. There are discussion boards etc... Who would have thought? http://lynleew.blogspot.com/. Homegirl has a sitemeter so I'm not going to directly link it. But that is where I ended up. I didn't look around much because I ended up going from there to a surrogate mom site. Seriously, I never dreamed that there were so many surrogate mothers in the world. I mean, have you ever met one? Wierd.

Today because I'm crazy I decided to do a blog search for Ozarktwist because I wanted to see if anyone out there in internet land had blogged about the hooks. It came up with only 1 blog. But people. I immediately recognized the name as one of the people I've been bidding against for the past week. And I saw some of the pictures she took of her hooks after the arrived and I still can't wait to see them. So after I checked out all of her pages that were linked on the search page I went to her main page and then her November posts to see if she had said anything else about the hooks, but mainly to see if she had said anything about the other bidders, because I know I have been. She hasn't posted anything about the other bidders, but something was very familiar and suddenly I realized that it was the same blog!
The world, it gets smaller and smaller. I need a statistician to tell me the odds of this.

1 comment(s):

Whoa. That's is so uncanny.

By Blogger Sleep Goblin, at 3:39 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.