My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Saturday, September 24, 2005

So last Thursday I posted about how I wasn't going to set my alarm clock for the first time of the semester, but I knew that I was going to be awakened by the lawn service anyway. Well, they didn't come until I was in the shower, at about 10:30. I was a little confused and had to keep checking the day to be sure that it actually was Friday, and that I wasn't missing anything. This morning (yesterday really) I did set my alarm (for 9:00). I had work to do but I had been up early Thursday morning for class and up late Thursday night, so I figured I'd make up for it since I didn't have anything scheduled for the day. But at 7:00 am they were here again. And they don't just stay for an hour. They were still here mowing away when my alarm went off. And for quite awhile after that. I know that they do a very thorough job, they have to edge and do the hedges or whatever, but I can't figure out why it takes them so long. There's like 6 square feet of grass in from of every house. We aren't talking about acres here. What could possibly take them 3 hours every week?

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.