My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Sunday, June 26, 2005

When I got the new camera I got a $50 gift certificate with it. It's supposed to come in the mail. I have reservations about whether it will arrive or not. But, I also have plans for it. Namely a camera case. I really should take a picture of my whole camera get-up. I have a zx-10, with a similar lens to the one in the pic, and a 70-300 mm lens (similar in size and specs to this one) and a case to house all this plus the manual, film... It holds nothing else. And then recently I got a *ist DS, and have no place to put it. So...with this gift certificate they are sending me, I'm getting a case. I'm hoping for one that will house everything, that way I'll have the case I already have for when I only need one, and I'll have another for when I need both. My problem is that I'm not finding anything that looks practical AND doesn't cost more than what I could pick up an additional lens for. Of course, along with this plan comes the fear of it all being lost or stolen when I have it all together. But the fact remains that there will be sometimes when I need both. Like for the vacation we are leaving for in 2 weeks. I don't know what I'm going to do with it all if I don't have a case for it by then. In the end I'm probably going to end up with a case for each, individually, but not until I get that certificate or am sure that it isn't coming. Because really, what am I going to do with that $50 after I've gone ahead and bought everything? So...let all hope that it comes in the mail next week, so I can hunt up a case that is not completely ugly, and reasonably useful. And I suppose it is posts like these that keep my readership down, I'll stop rambling.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.