My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Recently I've been learning how to grill. We keep the grill in the back garage. That back garage is handy and I think everyone should have one. When we grill we pull it our onto the driveway that leads up to it, and then when we're done we store it inside. I'm not very good at the grilling. I'm more likely to burn things than get them cooked just right, but so far I haven't completely ruined any meals. I think it's fun. It's also very hot. And most of the time the heat coming off it burns my hand and I have to step back from it because just the heat rising from it hurts. So far I have cooked chicken wings, cheddar wurst (twice), and hamburgers. Last year after one of the hurricanes we had to live off food we cooked on the grill. The I invented hurricane lima beans. They are very good, but we cook them on the stove now. Anyway, that's the extent of my grilling experience. Tonight I was going to cook hamburgers (if the rain holds off). But I think in the last couple weeks I've mentioned several times, and it has become apparent that I have a snake themed life, as much as I hate it. The snake got loose. In the back garage. Where we keep the grill. I don't think we're going to have hamburgers tonight.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.