My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

I've been working very hard lately to do not much of anything. And because of this, I don't have much to post about. Today, Lori called and woke me up at 9:00, and we went to the mall. She wanted to get a couple shirts at American Eagle and look around. When we were going in she told me I was supposed to help her not buy a lot. It turns out I suck at that. So she ended up getting more than she wanted. She got this really cute pair of jeans and a skirt that looked really good, so I think it was a good investment. And next time she will know that I'm not a good person to take with when trying to save money. My motto is: "It won't hurt to try it on and see." But Lori's seems to be, "Don't try it on unless you're going to buy it because you're going to like it." So it probably didn't help that I told her to try on that skirt. But it looked good on. Anyway, I can't wear American Eagle clothes, but I spend tons of time standing around in that store waiting on other people, they should totally hire me as a style consultant, I seem to act as one anyway. After we watched phantom of the opera, and I had the music stuck in my head all afternoon. This isn't good because I seem to be in a loud music phase. As in, I sing it REALLY LOUD. Yesterday I sang an operatic version of "Oh my darling" at the top of my lungs, all the verses, even the scout version. Today I walked around pseudo-whistling (I can't really whistle properly) the music until people yelled at me for doing it.
Then I left and bought gas, but I left the receipt in the car and I'm lazy so I will have to post about it tomorrow.
Then I came home and cooked cheddarwurst (how do you spell it?) on the grill. I'm learning to grill, my mom is teaching me.
Searching for apartments online sucks. Actually searching for apartments sucks. And looking for cheap furniture that I'm not going to be afraid to sit on and therefore never use sucks. And lusting after this camera sucks, especially since I know if I buy it I will feel guilty for not waiting to make sure I have plenty of money for the upcoming furnishing of the aforementioned apartment.
And that's all.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.