My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Monday, June 13, 2005

Don'ts

*Don't constantly whisper to another person while someone else is in the room. It's rude.
*Don't constantly leave your crap in the middle of the hallway for me to trip over.
*Don't act like you know every damn thing.
*Don't demand that your presense in the house be known at all times.
*Don't buy a snake and bring it to other people's houses.
*Don't expect I'm going to be happy with that snake living at my house.
*Don't lose the snake.
*Don't pretend like it's no big deal when you do.

I didn't go to the game, and I still don't really have any noteworthy pics. So maybe next time. I think tomorrow I'm going to do a photo journal day. I'll take a pic every hour. I'll post about it if I do.

2 comment(s):

I am taking it your sister's Boyfriend has pissed you off some way or another???

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:39 AM  

Hmmm...it's not one specific thing, it's a whole bunch of things. But she came home tonight without him in tow, so that has to be something.

By Blogger Malissa, at 1:01 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.