My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Friday, June 17, 2005

For Tab

For Tab
Doesn't this just make you want to run out and get something pierced? I found these in a purse I was going through today and I thought of Tab.

And in answer to your question, I don't really look like anyone in my family. A couple people have said they thought I looked like my mom, but I don't see it. I definitely don't look like my father, who had platinum blond hair and blue eyes. In fact, in terms of coloring, I'm not sure we could get much more different.
My Dad
I think this picture was colorized, because his hair was almost white blond, and if you can see the bigger copy you can tell they painted on eyelashes for him. It's his senior picture.
According to my mom, I have features more from members of her family, but again, I don't see it. I've always kind of wondered myself who I'm supposed to look like.

2 comment(s):

Yeah, lets go get something pierced! Wasnt that fun! I have thought about redoing my tongue, then I remember not eating and then talking funny! Although it WAS NOT painful, the talking afterwards was worse! Yeah, I dont see your Dad in you either! I think you were adopted! Just my opinion! haha jk...

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:21 AM  

Hahahaha. Your dad was kinda cute! In a 70s, Brady Bunch kind of way.

By Blogger teahouse, at 1:36 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.