My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Sunday, June 12, 2005

So...I bought the camera. I'm still a little anxious about it. Like, what was I thinking buying that? But I really like it. It seems to need more light than I'm used to, but I'm working on getting around that and getting used to it. It has taken some really nice pictures, but none of anything worth posting so far. It was dreary and overcast, so I didn't get the chance to take too many, and I was fighting with the light meter a good part of the time (Not to mention that I deleted a bunch without meaning to). Just getting used to it. I think in the long run it will be good because there were so many times that I wanted a picture that I couldn't get with my sony, so I would take them on the film camera, but that was such a waste of film and print, when all it will ever do is sit in the package to be taken out on the rare occasion that we uncover it. The really cool thing is that the lenses from the film camera are compatible with the digital, so I have lots to choose from without buying them all. Still it probably wasn't the best money decision I've ever made. I think the kicker was that when we went to the mall I figured I would look at it, I've been thinking about it for a long time now, but first we had lunch--Chinese--my fortune was that I would get a good deal on a major purchase. I figured it was fated. I'm still worried about this apartment that I need for next year, paying rent and buying furniture. I'm a worrier, I couldn't get much better at it if I did it for a living. Tomorrow Nikky is supposed to have a soccer game, if it doesn't get rained out, and there is a very high probability that that will happen. Anyway, if the game is actually on I'm going to take bazillions of pics just to see how it works. Jeez I hope I'm as happy with it as I want to be. I would hate to regret this purchase later.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.