My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Went to the dentist today...no cavities. Yea! In my family we may be afraid of many things but going to the dentist is not one of them. They are always so nice, of course, my mom is their crown and bridge lab, so I probably know them better than most people know their dentists. Anyway, Dr. T, my dentist said he was very proud of me, and not just because I have nice teeth, but also because I'm getting an education...Which is always nice to hear. When I got there I had to explain what a blog was, because I wore the shirt again. They didn't ask me for the address though, which I think is good. I can never decide whether it is a good idea for people I know to know my blog address. I don't write anything in here that I don't mind other people knowing, so I won't have to worry much if people find it on their own, but I guess I'm afraid of restricting myself too much, I don't think it would be worth it to blog if I was constantly trying to decide whether someone would dissapprove. I've read blogs before where people would put a disclaimer before they post on a topic, telling people they don't know not to knock their beliefs, and it's always so crazy to me, because, you know, it's their blog and they are entitled to their beliefs and how dare some stranger tell them otherwise, but it is different when you KNOW the people, you don't want to make someone unhappy by writing something, and I don't want to get to the point where I edit my thoughts that much. Wow, this post went from no cavities to rambling quick didn't it?

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.