My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

In case you were wondering I could totally pass 8th grade math. 10 out of 10 baby! I've done absolutely nothing fun this week. Just sat around and soaked up the nothing to do-ness. Which is not technically true because I know that I do need to watch some lectures. I had wanted to spend some time in my hammock, but it's a little chilly out, and I'm afraid I will hang myself in it and no one will be home to save me.
I have a flickr account. But I only have like 10 pictures in it right now. Maybe I'll add a couple more tonight. Nothing exciting though, it's just a new toy to play with. I think everyone with a digital camera should have one, and if you have one you should tell me about it so I can look at your pictures. I made Jenn one, but I don't know if she will use it. My only problem is I can't figure out how to change the order of the pictures. So if you know how, could you let me know?
And while we are on the subject of things everyone should have, I think everyone should have a blog too. You don't have to know html, you can just do a generic one from blogger, or I think diaryland has a pretty easy to use one, but I've never used it. And you can always do a search for html to find out how to change some little things, that's how I figured it out.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.