My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Monday, February 21, 2005

I was just readng something on the internet with the tv on in the background and a commercial came on and it said Leukotriene. And wow, that caught my attention. Now I know school is getting to be too much. My internet was bad ALL day yesterday so I didn't get enough lectures watched, so since I had to be at campus at 3 I decided to go in earlier then normal and get some more watched, but first I had to go through the pharmacotherapy material and there were people there and we were talking about a bad test questions and blah blah blah, so that really didn't happen so I have to get to that now.

I really need to live in a different apartment next year. This one is crappy and while the internet they supply is decent enough for most people it isn't good enough for my lectures. I'm seriously considering the offer of a classmate to live with her next year. The only problem is she is married and her husband is supposed to go into the army this summer so he won't be there, so the landlord said in that case it would be fine for me to live there, but I'm worried, what if something happens and he doesn't go in to the army or stay there? And I seriously doubt the landlord would really have a problem with me living there is he still was too, and I don't think I would really have a problem with living with them but they would probably feel uncomfortable with me living there. So that is my only reservation. PLUS...I know she is less than happy with her marriage so I don't know what would happen if she decided to make some change there.

I just know I can't live here next year. It's just not acceptable.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.