My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

I suddenly have an urge to crochet. This in particlular:

Which is odd for several reasons. I'll only list a few here.
1) I have a baby blanket at home that I've been working on for more than 4 years and that is not even close to done.
2) I only know how to do very basic crochet, and have never followed a pattern before. I don't even know what the abbreviations on the pattern mean.
3) I live in Florida and anyone who wears a scarf here always looks a little funny. Also, it's February, and while the winter is not over, I doubt it will get cold enough for either of these pieces, even if I was willing to look a little silly.

I think it has more to do with the fact that I would rather do ANYTHING other than school work.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.