My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Friday, February 11, 2005

Feel free to bow at my feet, for I am MIGHTY.
That is right, MIGHTY. Not only did I find the auto parts store in Friday-afternoon-rush-hour-traffic, but I also managed to change the headlight ALL BY MYSELF. There were some rough times, while I was working completely blind, because the lights are tucked up underneath something, while my hands were cramping from twisting my wrist around so I could grasp the connector to wiggle it, all while squeezing the snap so hard it made my fingers hurt (the manual actually says to "wiggle" it), while my hands were completely black with car stuff, but I got through it. I overcame. And do you know why? Because I am MIGHTY.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.