My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Saturday, February 26, 2005

Today, we had ANOTHER exam. Before the exam while sitting in the auditorium where the test was going to be we were reviewing the material. It was a microbio exam, and we were reviewing some replication, translation, transcription stuffs. So we're discussiong DNA, RNA, mRNA, rRNA, and tRNA. Someone threw out a question and I knew the answer.
Me: tNA
D: yeah it's definitely TNA
All of us: vigourous laughing.
M: Wait, I don't know what that is.
Me: yes you do, you just are thinking about RNA right now.
M: i don't know what that is
Me: Yes you do, you'll get to the club tonight and be like, Oh!
Much mumbling and laughing before someone finally tells him what it is.
D: That reminds me of the time when I said Labia, and you said you didn't know what it was so you asked your mom
All of us: more vigorous laughing.
M: Wait, I forgot it is.
All of us: more laughing
M: Is it a girl part?
Another M: It's the lip
More laughing, with me barely able to breathe
Other M: It's the outer lip. (not really correct, but we weren't really able to correct it in our laughing state)
M: Oh.

Okay, so maybe you won't think it is so funny. But I think it pretty much shows that we were pretty loopy by that point. A few to many hours, days, weeks, studying.

I'm pretty sure I failed that test. I just didn't have the time, or really the will to switch gears that quickly and start studying for another exam. It shouldn't have been that bad, but we'll have to see. In any case we have extra credit quizes we can do, and I completed the ones for this exam. In the end they probably won't be much help at all, but maybe they will be enough to make up for this one.

As for the exam Wednesday night, I think I did okay, but that usually is not a good sign. Again we will have to wait, especially for that exam, since I can never figure how I did when I walk out of them. I'm tired of people asking me how I think I did. Haven't you figured out by now that I don't know. Don't I tell you the same thing after every exam. Leave me alone already.

The music has temporarily stopped so it's off to bed I go before it starts again.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.