My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Thursday, February 10, 2005

The presentation went fairly well today. My part did anyway. At the end she said I didn't cover something that I was supposed to, but I actually did, so I just re-said what I said. The material wasn't on one of my slides because I didn't know that would be one of the assigned questions ahead of time, but I did say it.

Now I have to study for dosage forms. The exam is tomorrow. After the exam I'm meeting with my micro group to put together a paper for the project we are working on. I have all the research ready, but I'm going to have to put into a written form before then. I have 10 pages of research, most of it is repeated info, but I only have one page of space in the paper. We'll see how that goes.

Did I mention we FINALLY got out internship licenses. Not such a big thing for me, but really big for those of us who have jobs, because they will either get a raise OR they will get backpay, because technically we've been interns since we started school. They also sent a letter telling us that FL won't keep track of our intern hours because they don't care. So if we want a license in another state we need to keep the records in that state. Which reminded me that I need to find a state that practices reciprocity (Florida doesn't), because if that state requires more than 1500 intern hours then, I need to register my additional hours with them, because if in 10 years I decide to leave FL I don't want to have to take the boards then. It is better to do it right after graduation.

The cat is better. He doesn't seem to be having the problem with his leg. However, he didn't go, so he had to go back to the vet. How gave him 2 enemas. And he still didn't go. But they sent him home (I can't imagine why they weren't more worried at this point) and he finally did go. So woo hoo!

Back to Dosage Forms I go.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.