My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Sunday, February 20, 2005

Well, my plan was to watch a few more lectures tonight, but for more than an hour I've been fighting with my internet service. It is slow--At 3:00am? I don't know what is going on with it, but I'm tired and I don't want to listen to 2 seconds of neurotransmitter/receptor lecture between constant buffering, which is taking about 30 seconds. Do you know how long it takes to watch an hour lecture while that is happening? So, we'll save dopamine for tomorrow, and I'll just have to push these lectures in with all the micro I was going to watch tomorrow. Maybe tomorrow during the day I will get more done. I guess I don't really have a choice now.

I'm sure that I thought of something funny to blog about, but I just can't remember it right now. Maybe next time.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.