My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

I played texas hold'em tonight, because what's more fun than ignoring the bazillion and a half thousand lectures I need to watch? My little icon is the one with the brown haired girl with the bobbed hair but with the red yahoo hat. I'm not very good at all. Basically I sit at the table and fold every hand. I did manage to get four of a kind. 8s. Someone even asked who had the 8. And I told them. I don't think they totally believed me. But I won. I won about 2 hands the entire time I played. Someone sent me a message.
Someone: hi
Me: yo (because hi was just to normal)
S: I like you
Me: Because I fold practically every hand?
S: Because uuuur sexy
Me: It's the hat right?
S: yes
Me: I knew that yellow y would make a statement
S: [something about blue moon]
S: [some word that I can't remember]
Me: What's that?
S: band
Me: Does it have a clarinet?
S: nope
Me: Well, I just can't get behind a band without a clarinet
S: haaaa

There was also a pretty pretty cool person at the table who kept me company. For whatever reason it seems like everyone has to comment on the Blue Moon thing. I had no idea it would be such a big thing when I picked out the screenname. 6 years ago in case you missed the last post.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.