My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Mom took Rascal to the vet. The vet said it was just a soft tissue injury, but from the x-rays he said that he needed to have a bowel movement. And since he didn't have one yesterday my mom had to give him a laxative. And since I'm in Jax, and Nikky is in Tampa, and my mom has to work, she had to leave him at home. Alone. Well, Tex (the black cat) is there, but I don't think he will be much help. So now I feel bad because he feels bad AND because my mom had to go to work today worrying about a cat's bowel movements.

I spent today preparing a presentation for tomorrow. Now I have to prepare another presentation. Then I have to watch a bazillion lectures. And then study for the exam Friday. After the exam I have to meet with a goup to put together the paper for the second presentation. Which is good, because that gives me the weekend to prepare for ANOTHER presentation and to watch the lectures I'm putting off so I can do all this stuff and study for another exam. And next week is a good week because I ONLY have ONE exam. 2.5 weeks until SPRING BREAK. I don't have anything planned. Except, watching lectures. Because, as usual I am behind.

Pharmacotherapy yesterday was really interesting though. We had a sub, and I think she did a better job than our normal preceptor. She gave really great info freely, and we didn't have to drag things out of her. She also didn't say anything like, "that was a hard question, let me give you an easier one. Out of the 8 questions listed in the reading...What are 5 of them?" As if anyone can remember all of that while all of the blood is rushing to their heads.

I hate my apartment.

I haven't even taken a shower today, and I still have to go to the store to get groceries. Luckily it would be nearly impossible to leave the store right now because of the traffic and the crazy turn you have to make to get out of there. So I have time to do get ready before I can leave anyway.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.