My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

I promise I'll stop talking about cats as soon as ours are all better and I don't have to worry about them anymore. And because I'm sure you want to know, I'll tell you that the laxative has yet to work. So, if he doesn't go tonight, then he will probably have to go back to the vet for an enema. So, let's all pray he goes tonight, because I don't think the alternative would be pleasant for anyone involved.

I went to the store. After I watched Heather B. Armstrong on TV. And when I got there I noticed that I only had ONE headlight working. AND I don't have time to fix it until Friday afternoon. AND I have class tomorrow night until 7, which is after dark. So I have to drive home tomorrow AFTER DARK WITH ONLY ONE HEADLIGHT. And this happens only after I thanked the traffic gods for my excellent drive home yesterday, which was totally unexpected due to post superbowl traffic. I told them I would gladly accept that as payment in full for all of the pre-superbowl traffic, but I guess they thought I owed them or something. So anyway, in return for this inconvenience I am going to have to demand good trips until my light is fixed. So Friday, if it's not dark when I get done at school, I'm taking myself on a trip to the autoparts store to buy a brand new low beam headlight. And THEN I'm going to figure out how to change it without touching the bulb. Because we can go to the moon, but can't figure out how to make a headlight bulb you can touch.

But now, I'm going to go make a chocolate pudding pie. And then I'm going to iron the pants I have to wear tomorrow for the presentation.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.