My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Nikky has changed a bunch of stuff on her list. So this is what she wants.
A soccer ball charm (but not a full circle)

Earrings
Ring
All jewelry should now be yellow gold.
Digital Camera
Paintball gun
Shoes

Soccer cleats, which she didn't know she wanted until I said, "hey, do you like these"

Adidas perfume
Diskman

And that's all she can come up with. I guess I'll have to think of something on my own.

1 comment(s):

Sadly (for her) she is not getting either from me. The paintball gun is a very normal request for my sister. I can't figure out the diamond ring, the theory is that someone is feeding her suggestions. And if you ask me she didn't even choose a very good one.

By Blogger Malissa, at 6:30 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.