My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

So...I guess I should update about real stuff now. In regards to my last post, the answer is, I don't think anyone really knows for sure. We switched to Aspirin, which was MUCH easier. School is going good, I finished the last of my presentations today. We had 2 today and we did well on both of them. I'm printing slides right now. I'm really behind in lectures and need to catch up. I just don't really feel like it. And it takes forever to print! Thanksgiving was good. It was a nice break. As of right now I'm passing all my classes. But that can always change, even at this late a date. There are still lots more points to be made or lost. I tried to call Lori again and no one answered, and she never calls me back and I know they have caller ID, and I'm a little worried there. I mean, is something wrong or does she just not want to talk to me? I just hope she is okay. I meant to call her this weekend when I was home but I was so busy. I never had a chance to call her.
I got my ears pierced again. On Friday. It didn't hurt to bad when they did it. And the stuff they put on them after made the pain go away completely, it was really cool. They didn't start hurting until Yesterday. Now they are sensitive when I touch them, but it's not bad. They are uneven though, and it bothers me a little, I'm still considering taking one out and having it redone. I think I want to get a third hole and that will be hard if they are not even because one is high. I think that they actually aren't that uneven, its just more noticeable because the bottom holes were uneven and I just didn't notice before. So it's more like the uneveness of both of them combined bothers me. So I'll think on it.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.