My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Sunday, November 21, 2004

So, I've been a member of the blogging world for a while now. Soon after I entered the blogging world I found a site that I really liked, so I took the opportunity to follow a couple of the links there to this site. It's linked over on the left there. He has some really great writing and I really enjoy it. Recently I took the opportunity to follow a couple links and I found this site. I've been taking the time to read some of her stuff in between studying for biochemistry, because let's face it, I need a break from that. She is very funny, and I can't help wanting to read more. When I read this, and thought it was so funny I would post about it so that anyone unfortunate enough to stumble on my site would at least get the opportunity to read something worth while. Then I read this and laughed so hard that my roomates probably think I'm crazy.
And since I'm taking the time to post about the blogs I read for fun I guess I will continue and list a few more. I am dissapointed that since I started blogging several of the people I started out reading have stopped writing, so my list is dwindling at best, but here is what I have.
I read this, because there isn't much that she says that I don't completely agree with and because she is more informed than I am. I like people I agree with, and who are able to voice their thoughts and opinions so well.
I read this because he's a pharmacy student also, and because I'm nosey and I want to know what people do at other schools.
I just stumbled on this the other day but may keep reading because how cool is it to start a horse breeding farm?
And...of course I read a few of my old highschool friends' blogs because I don't talk to them in person often and how else would I know what was going on with them? But I won't link them because I don't have permission (and it's personal life stuff), and you don't know them.

Okay back to biochemistry. You'll have to take my word for it, fatty acid metabolism is boring.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.