My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

In honor of my birthday and well, Christmas I'm posting a list of things I want. Mainly because I forgot to post a list of things I'm thankful for for thanksgiving. Maybe I'll get to that next year. Or for the New Year perhaps.

I want one of these:

But I'd take a pistachio one.

I also really like these, but they are more expensive than I really like to pay for my dress shoes.
Camel, size 8.5

And now for the things I'm more likely to get:
I want these shoes:
Whiskey size 8.5

I want those emerald earrings. I got them and they are GORGEOUS!!! You would be jealous if you saw them.

And maybe some baby diamond studs.

I want a pedicure. Well a gift certificate for one anyway.


Money is always good, because I need clothes, and I want to read a ton of books that have nothing to do with school over break. And clothes.

A Jump Drive

With at least 256 MB, but I think 512 MB might be better.


One of these

And I gotta have one of these:


And a leather jacket:


One of these shirts:

You really have to go and click the view larger images button to see what it says, it's good.

1 comment(s):

I really want that sweatshirt. And I really like those top shoes.

By Blogger Malissa, at 1:25 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.