My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Saturday, November 20, 2004

Have a mentioned yet that I hate this time change thing. It's dusk and it'a only 5:30. I still have a good part of my day to go and I feel like it's practically over. It probably does't help that I was up very late last night working on an assignment and so I didn't wake up until nearly noon. But I would have liked more than five hours of daylight here. And only crazy people wake up early enough in the morning these days to get the optimum number of daylight hours. We have a serious problem here people!

On a completely different note I have come to the conclusion that my studying is so completely unsuccessful because my brain is full. In fact it will probably explode soon. It will not be pretty, there will be information about the TCA cycle the cardiac system and solubility staining my carpet soon. I'm sure of it. It's not as if any of this information is useful to me anymore. It is completely jumbled and incoherent. It's breaking down and I can't make sense of it anymore but it isn't falling out of my head. There is simply no more room.

On an up side I was up so late last night because I was finishing my PSR exam. I did better than most of the other poeple I talked to on the last one. So Woo Hoo! Regardless of the fact that it is the most arbitrary and unnecessary class we have to take it is one of the few that I'm doing well in. Yea for me. I need the GPA boost. I just hope that I do as well on this exam, the grading for them really is arbitrary so it's really a toss up, but at least I did well on the first one.

Yea for Thanksgiving!!!

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.