My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Thursday, November 18, 2004

So, when you pull into an apartment complex at 11:30 it's probably not cool to leave your car running with your stereo as loud as it can go. It's probably less cool to open all your doors and your trunk to make sure everyone in the entire place can hear it. Okay, let me change that, it's not cool to do that at any time of the day. You're not impressing anyone but yourself. I'm not even trying to sleep right now, I just don't appreciate your DJing abilities. Trust me, I don't think you have a bigger penis because your radio is loud, and neither does anyone else.
I'm so not living in this place next year.
My goal is to find a house, in the area I'm living now. So I need some furniture. I will work on this.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.