My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Saturday, November 06, 2004

Okay, Lori had a headache, so I didn't want to keep her on the phone. I asked her how yesterday went and she said it's over. I took that to mean she was glad that the court thing was over. At least I hope that's what she meant.

Maybe some other day I'll explain my feelings about that crazy time when all my friends thought it would be a good idea to suddenly get married.

This morning (really afternoon) when I was taking a shower I would have sworn I heard someone playing the sax...not very well either. But I haven't heard it since.

work work work.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.