My Crazy Thoughts
my thoughts on various topics.

Saturday, November 06, 2004

Monday I have another big exam. It's probably good that people don't regularly read this because if the did they'd get tired of me saying that. But anyway, another big exam AND a quiz, in a different class. But that's it for the week. Except I have to do a brown bag on Wed. But then I'm on my way home for a nice long weekend. Of course there will be much studying because I have two more exams the next week. We also need to meet with our keeping families healthy family before the 27th because she is leaving the country. But first we have to find a good day to do this. As if I don't have enough to worry about. Anyway...I have much to study for this weekend. But just as people are tired of hearing that I have another big exam I'm tired of studying for them. THis makes it very difficult to study.

The weather here is beautiful. It's about time to stop being sweltering around here. It probably won't last, it never does, at least not until January or so. But it's nice to be able to keep my windows open. It's also interesting how LOUD the road outside is. I mean I knew it was loud when my windows were closed because the wall are so thin you can hear people's conversations outside (I live on the third floor!!!) But it's not too bad, I just turn up my TV.

So now I'm going to get down to work. On the agenda today: do a popular press assignment. Watch a bazillion PBD lectures for that quiz because I'm SOOOO behind. And then get back to studying biochem, which is what the big exam is about. Oh, but first I will call Lori to see how yesterday went. She had to go to court to make the injunction more permanent. I hope that when it is all over he just fades into the background. If he doesn't I guess I will just have to think about ways to make his life really fun. I mean, Hello! I live like two seconds from you (now that you moved out of your house because you can't afford to live there without your wife supporting you) and I don't have a problem driving by at 2 am blaring on the horn, or better yet with a megaphone letting the entire neighborhood know what an upstanding citizen you are. That probably won't happen though. I'm mostly all talk, but if I talk enough maybe the word would get around to just the right people.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

© 2003-2006 Content from these pages is the sole property of the author and cannot be reproduced, reprinted or republished without written consent from the author.